You are here since you aren't able to see your comments or others in any Facebook posts. Isn't it? You may also find it difficult to load the comments on the Facebook page. Say no to all your worries now. This blog presents you with many alternatives that will help you fix your Facebook comments dilemma. Let's look at them.
Refresh your Facebook app
The first action you can do to resolve the Facebook comments issue is to reload the Facebook app or Facebook website. A quick refresh usually resolves a variety of issues, such as Facebook comments that won't appear.
You can refresh the Facebook page on your mobile device through one "swipe". And on other different devices, you have to right-click your mouse and tap on the "reload" option. This will renew your newsfeed, comments, and Facebook posts to let you view all the comments.
However, if you're still having trouble, try the following potential solutions.
Look over your Internet connectivity
Your internet issue must be the first reason for your why can't I see comments on Facebook question. It can trouble you to load or read Facebook comments. As a result, you must have a solid and effective WiFi or cell phone internet connection to display Facebook comments.
You can try visiting other social media platforms to see whether they all open using the same network. Switch to WiFi if you are using your cellular data and vice versa.
Consider repeatedly turning off and on WiFi connection or mobile data on your smartphone. Still not getting a good connection? Please wait for some time until your internet connection comes to its original speed.
Clear Browser Cache
To fixFacebook comments not viewing, you can try deleting your browser cache since this is often the root cause. The cached data constantly forces Facebook and other web pages to malfunction when they become corrupt or obsolete.
Follow these ways to clear cache in your Google chrome:
- Hit the three-dotted icon on the upper right side of the chrome screen.
- Go to the "Settings" tab.
- Look in the "Privacy and Security" section and tap on "Clear Browser Data".
- A separate box will appear, allowing you to choose from a list of web data you would like to erase. You can delete everything from your surfing history. Even your installation activity and other cookies from device files. You may also choose the timeframe for which you want to erase the data sets using the slider at the head of the box.
- Copy + paste the following into your Browser tab's Address bar:
chrome://settings/clearBrowserData. This works only for Chrome and other Chrome-based browsers.
- Just like the first method, you'll be let into a similar dialogue box.
- You can choose the time frame and the specific website data you want to delete.
- Hold Ctrl + H on the Chrome window.
- Google will take you to your history.
- You'll find the Clear Browsing Data button just on the left. Select that.
- The same dialogue box in methods one and two will appear, letting you select whatever site data you want to delete.
If you are on your mobile phone, then shift to desktop mode and follow these steps. Or else, you can go after these steps:
- Open Chrome on your phone
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- You'll notice a Privacy button under the Advanced option. Tap that.
- You'll be sent to the "Privacy settings" page.
- Click the last menu item, "Clear Browsing Data" by scrolling down.
- Google will take you to a screen that looks quite identical to the Desktop technique. You will be able to select the time plus the web data you wish to remove. Then, press "Clear Data" in the right corner of the page to get your chrome to begin deleting the specified data.
Load the Facebook webpage once you have cleared all the cache. Now, log in to your Facebook account and load Facebook comments, and see if you can get good news.
Force-quit and restart your Facebook App
Here, attempt to force-quit and reopen your Facebook application. Restarting an app might sometimes address a variety of issues you're having while using it. Furthermore, it's among the most straightforward methods to load all the comments on Facebook. It includes your existing comments and previous comments.
Well, you can simply log out from your Facebook account and log in once more to see if that is working.
Still not able to view comments or read comments on your Facebook app? Then, definitely move to the next point.
Update the Facebook App
Yeah, we all forget and ignore updating our Facebook app to its latest version. However, now that you've met this Facebook problem, see if you're receiving any notifications to upgrade your Facebook app. Check your App store and see whether there is a new version of the application. If it's there, then do update it. After that, log in to Facebook and look if it could fix Facebook comments and load comments.
Think about the Facebook server
The current mobile version could help fix the "Facebook comments not revealing" issue. But if that didn't happen, then it may have been a server error by Facebook. Ask your friends or other Facebook users you may know if they are having the same problem as yours. Did you get positive responses? Then, in such cases, it's the fault of Facebook servers and not yours. The only thing you can do here is to wait and log in once Facebook returns to its original state.
Clean cache from the Facebook App
A clear cache means to erase all corrupt and obsolete data. Facebook app cache slows down the smartphone's functioning. So, you need to delete the cache to look into your Facebook comment that you have posted in a Facebook post.
Do these steps to clear cache from Facebook.
- Open the app and select "More" from the menu.
- Reach settings and select "Account settings".
- Next, choose "Browser" from the drop-down menu to see the Browser settings webpage.
- Finally, hit "Clear Data," and that's just how it is.
Reverse back and see if you can read comments and view comments on Facebook now.
Check the Facebook posts:
This can be a tricky way to address your Facebook comments problem that many users may not know about. Try it on any Facebook post to see the comments.
- To permit commenting on the posts, find them and hit on edit.
- The "screen options" button will appear in the top right corner of your device. Click that.
- Tick the "Discussion box".
- Select the WordPress option under the "Edit Page" heading.
- Go to the part that says "allow comment".
- Check the "Update" button on the right side of the page to refresh your published post.
- You may also view comments by clicking the 'Open comments' link in the More Actions tab at the bottom of the item list.
- Then, press the "Go" button.
You must have been blocked
When you can't look into a particular comment on Facebook, then that person may have blocked your Facebook account. Yes, your friends or other users may want you to prevent you from commenting or viewing. You can only comment on the posts (videos and photos) of such users when they unblock your account. Now you might wonder if you have been blocked?
Uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it
If none of the previous options works, you'll need to delete the Facebook app and then reload it from the App Store. Because it has worked for so many users, this strategy is likely to tackle your problem.
Obey these steps:
- To begin, gently tap and then press the Facebook phone application until it jiggles.
- Next, go to the top left corner of the application and tap the cross symbol.
- Finally, select "Delete". If you're having an iPhone X or higher, tap "Done". If you're having an iPhone 8 or before, tap the "Home" key instead.
This point works in both ways. It will "update" Facebook app and fix Facebook comments issues simultaneously.
Hope you are able to see and scroll into more comments on your Facebook page. Still any doubts? Feel free to reach us in the comments section.